Please use this for booking on-line VaccinationsThe information required isNHS NumberDOB.PostcodeThe system recognises what vaccine you have had previously or whether this is your first dose.You can also call 119 to book your vaccine.
- A short video of Dr Ian Sykes, GP and chair of Sandwell & West Birmingham CCG, explaining who should get the jab can be found here
- A video of Halesowen GP Dr Gillian Love, explaining why the jab is important, can be found here
- A video of Dudley GP Dr Mohit Mandiratta reminding eligible people to get the jab can be found here
- A video of RWHT midwife Emma McCartney, explaining why the flu jab is important for pregnant women, can be found here
- A video about the flu jab from Dudley GP Dr Fiona Rose, filmed during her pregnancy, can be found here.
- Dudley Council has produced this poster setting out key risks and benefits of the flu vaccination in pregnancy - link opens a zip file containing copies in English and key community languages.
- In this video Walsall CCG Head of Medicines Management Sumaira Tabassum, who is a Muslim and a mum, provides advice to families about the nasal spray vaccine
- Dudley Voices for Choice has provided images of local residents Stephen and Joanne to help partners promote the flu jab to people with a learning disability